Wednesday 28 September 2011

Jang Shou Korean BBQ



If you never try, you never know, just what you're worth - Coldplay

I can say that I am lucky and bless that since I work in this Korean company, they certainly fed me well kekekek and apart from the fact that I have a wonderful colleagues and bosses, you can see the Korean Bento and delivery that had been made during my momento in office.





In one fine day, one of our Korean Boss asked all of us to have dinner in the most aunthentic Korean BBQ according to them. Jang Shou Korean BBQ located at 8 Raffles Avenue #01-13B, Esplanade, Singapore. The bosses ordered all the dishes and I am just sitting quietly well behaving happy look, I can imagined if I am a puppy, I will definitely wagging my tail while waiting anticipating the foods to be provided and Ta-Da! not long after that, with a glimpse the table was full with various array side dishes and our raw dinner were presented in front of our eyes.







Korean barbecue is often prepared at the diner's table on gas or charcoal grills that are built into the center of the table. This BBQ customs come with various side dishes such as onion and a fresh vegetable dish including lettuce, cucumbers, and peppers. A popular way of eating Korean barbecue is to wrap the meat with lettuce and add condiments, I personally will add Kimchi in it too, Iam not sure whether its againts the norm as long as my tummy agrees..I will add anything I wish. wkwkwkw



We had so many many meats, I had lost counts. They certainly have the best cut of beef and pork for the grilling which the staffs help us with. Iam very much impressed that they keep changing the hot plate to avoid the meat from getting burnt & stuck onto the hot plate, Meat was deliciously marinated, tender and juicy!





We also ordered kimchi pancake and Kimchi Soup consists of kimchi itself, bean curd, other available vegetables, Korean rice cake mixed with pork and cooked as a stew. Hot, spicy and sour gave a soothing feeling inside my belly. 


And with a wine accompanied our dinner feels like I am in 7th heaven that certainly need a deep scrub bath afterwards as stain all over my cloths and hair and I certainly smells like one of the marinated meat that ready to be grilled as well hehehehe hmmm all these meals were settled by my boss so Iam not really sure how much its costs, but I can assume its a bit pricey as when I observing their body languages and faces. Well we all are a hardworking employees (wink)


Opening Daily 11.30am–2.30pm and 5.00pm–12.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment