Wednesday 9 November 2011

Palio

 He wants only to rest and to have a little peace. - Luciano Pavarotti

A casual Tuscany Restaurant in Resort World Sentosa, located at 8 Sentosa Gateway, Level 2 Hotel Michael, Singapore. I had paid my visit here some time ago to celebrate another special day of mine. When I walked into their bright tuscan orange coloured, geometric composition like colourful checkers flooring, mosaic tiles pillars and  half moon built in mirror gave me the mixture feeling of Mediterranean and Italian atmosphere. I must admit Iam not familiar with interior design however I can say that this would be one of a very warm cheerful restaurant that I ever dine. Their bubbly interior can certainly enhance my appetite and mood.

And here are the dishes:


Salami Lover Pizza, great thin crusty base topped with cheese and tomato sauce and salami all over.


Mushrooms Risotto, mushrooms lover and cream...hard to resists for sure


Ravioli another dish that can make your saliva drools hehehehe this would rather a personal experience


We had a pleasant dinner in their spacious restaurant, love the ambiance with their open concept kitchen and friendly services for sure. The price range is still affordable for an Italian Restaurant. Average per person SGD 30-35.


Mamma Mia!

Opening Hours:


Breakfast: 7:30am – 10:30am 
Lunch: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Snacks (Pizza Only): 2:30pm – 6:30pm (Daily)
Dinner: 6:30pm – 10:30pm (Sun – Thurs)
Dinner: 6:30pm – 11:00pm (Fri, Sat, Eve of PH & PH)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment