Friday 11 November 2011

Soulmate

Never, never listen to anybody that try to discourage you. - Mariah Carey

Ever wonder, does soulmate really exists in this world, does a person can get one soulmate or several soulmates (give me the benefit of doubt)? what kind of criteria to be a soulmate? does soulmate equivalent to life partner? is there any life span for soulmate? what is soulmate anyway?

Soulmate: is the theoretical person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity, similarity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility. (as per wiki)

(Deep Sigh) This is my personal opinion base on self point of view, please dont miscontrued this allright :) Well. I'll start that Yes, I believe soulmate do exists and it only be one soulmate throughout our chapters in life. As you know human is a complex creature..which sometimes can get confuse and dont know what they want..they fancy this or that...they detest this or that...they can somehow adapt and without realising they convince themselves that they are like this or that according to the society expectation....then it will strike when they met a person who can communicate both ways, listen and understand their well being without further explaination and question know exactly who they actually are...they felt connected..amaze of how this could happened for all their life they need to adapt or trying to fit in...and at that moment both parties can say out loud..that they are soulmates. Its very rare situation and sounds like fairy tale...wondering how on earth one person can understand fully despite they just met and just starting a conversation. It will never be logical. Lucky you if you have found your soulmate :)

I believe that everything happened for a reason, soulmates often will meet up in the right time with right amount of past experiences. Tough luck but the fact soulmate can be not the one you spend your life with . ..because eventhough that person is suitable to be your soulmate but it might not suitable to be your life partner..this is only cover half of the whole package that is your basic spiritual needs nevertheless we cannot denied that we are living in both spiritual and physical, and with the current era..more more needs require in human.  People grow each person face different condition, emotion, situation, friends family involves, back ground education effected and past experiences reflected. All revolves in a person mindset. Once theres similarity of these experienced they will feel spritual satisfied and can proclaimed themselves as soulmates. And the rest of their need will follow eventually.

Kindly be reminder that all human relation including soulmate (no exception) still need to work things out...you need to put an effort to tune left or right so both parties can have the same frequency. If you allow yourself a chance to experience this having soulmate is GREAT....your soulmate can sublime you beyond words. He/she can be your shrink and psychic in the same time.


Always remember if "that person" is belong to you "that person" will belong to you.

Further explaination of the above, here is the last letter from soulmate to her bestfriend after their life span is up:

Hi BESTFRIEND,

First, please take care of her and many many thanks for your support to her all this time. I was very clear that what I did was wrong and unfair to her (me falling in love with her). I had spend many sleepless night even when I was with her thinking what can I give her, I knew I couldn’t give her much, as much as I want to show her the rainbow after a rainfall, to smell the morning’s dew and the sunrays streaming through some cloud patches. I knew than that I was extremely selfish of me to fall in love with her, which unfortunately she was the “Soul mate” that I was always and had always wanted deep down in me. From our very conversation, it could be anything mundane, but we seem to be able to understand each other PERFECTLY. I had always yearned for someone to understand and able to communicate both ways fluidly, the same level of intellect, which unfortunately I found in her. Everything I ever wanted was in her. I had told her many a times, fate deals a cruel cruel card on us.


We just fell madly madly in love with each other. She shows me what loving someone unconditionally was, and I will never forget that, but end of the day we are all humans after all. We wanted each other more, wanted to be with each other every single seconds that we can catch hold of, we hold every single seconds to our chest ever so tightly, hoping that every ounce of our muscle will stop time slipping through the tiny gaps of our palms, this is how much we treasure and cherish those moments that we are together. We could feel each other intensity without ever murmuring a single word. How can one still think so much and miss that person so much, it saps all of me just trying not to think of her, till this very moment as I am typing this mail, I am still concern and worry about her(Please don’t misconstrue me that I am advocating anything). You can brush it off but truth be said and known. At times we always marvel at each other that how can we ever truly fall in love with each other given our differences, it still amazes me to this day when I think of it but it actually did, we ACTUALLY FELL IN LOVE with each other. Her trust in me has never been misplaced nor betrayed, that I can assure you.


I will set her free because I love her, she is an amazing strong and clear girl (she will get over me in time) but meanwhile please assist to look after her and keep advising her what is wrong and rite in relationships or choosing the rite partner for her. Like me she is strong headed at times, just need a little gentle nagging and she will come to her senses. I must summon all my strength to hold myself away from her and believe me is not easy, because she is a remarkable and absolutely adorable woman to me. I think I was being very selfish to her rite from the start. Is time I must do the rite thing for her if I truly love her. Is very easy for me to just pick up and call her or drop her e-mail but it is a mountain to climb just to abstain myself from doing so.


No doubt we didn’t spend really much time or go many places with each other and we do the most mundane things in life together, sometimes edging even on “boring” things but I can go on and on and on about us when we are together, is just that wonderful yea….


Kindly try to remind her to take her V Caps for her morning sinuses, iron supplement for her blood deficiency, calcium supplement for her bones, jogging, sorry sounds like a nerd or grandfather but this is for her. Please help me to remind her for me, am ever indebted to you.


And lastly I never took her love for me as dust ever….


Thank you very much, please help me to help her…. Ever grateful

Regards,
Soulmate


No comments:

Post a Comment