Thursday 13 October 2011

Mellben

I'm a big woman. I need big hair. - Aretha Franklin 

When a dear friend of mind from Indonesia come to visit me, she was persistent to try this restaurant, she heard alot of great things of Mellben and she had warned me in advance that she would like to check it out, so then we visited Mellben Seafood located at Blk 232 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #01-1222, Singapore. Honestly I've been living here for almost 6 years now, but yet at that time I never heard of this restaurant before, it was very pathetic of me because the name of this restaurant is well known over the other country and yet I do not know. I think Iam indenial of not being solitude...wkwkwk

Ok, If you've been yearning for a great fresh big juicy crab, you certainly coming to a right place. 



All method of crab cooking, you can found it in here



Wall of Fame - Crab

Its not an easily accessible venue, however to my surprised there were a long queued lining outside the stall. They stall is large enough to accomodate at least 100 persons. When we obidiently following the perpetual queue. The hostess straight away acknowledge our presence and start to asked 2 essential questions
- How many person? while they handed us the menu then next question would be
- What you would like to order. Sharp and direct. Love it!

They fame of


Butter Crab, you can taste the sweetness and the freshness of the crab. Taste creamy, tiny spicy and they add up a curry leaves for the aroma. It's fairly big size of the crab as well. And I admit that Iam proud of myself of being able to snatched the pincers as soon as its arrives on the dining table like a lightning bolt :)



Sellable Item, Claypot Crab Bee Hoon, the soup is so thick and rich, you cant get enough. They serves a little amount of beehoon however you can add up the bee hoon and of course its chargeable.

and we also order


 Honestly I forgot what it is called, I just know its equivalent tasty as the rest of the dishes

If you are a crab mania,  you have to visit this place. You wont get disappointed, please bare the queue that can be very long. The price is quite high, just close one eye or two, and you will be in crab heaven soon.


Opening Hours Daily 5pm-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment