Wednesday 21 September 2011

Nakhon Thai Kitchen

Only God can judge me so I'm gone, either love me or leave me alone - Jay Z


I can strongly say that this restaurant is one of the hidden gem in East Singapore. This is what I feel when a dear friend of mind brought me to this restaurant couple months back. It’s located in housing estate  Blk 136 Bedok North Ave. From that moment I’ve been visiting this restaurant at least twice a month, considering my diet. All along I always fancy Thai cuisine, it's actually one of the outstanding and exotic cuisine I ever encounter in my life, the cuisine it self emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components. Thai cuisine is well known for being spicy and also its balance of the four fundamental taste senses in each dish or the overall meal: sour, sweet, salty, and maybe a very slightly bitter.



Whatever listed in the menu can be considerably fantastic . With the price that fairly affordable. Each dish cost around SGD6.The variety of the menu quite diverse, basically offer me all the popular dish that I can found in Thailand. 

 
The place is small but it give them an apportunity to expand with more tables infront towards the pavement. I think over all it can accommodate up to 60 persons. Dont be suprise if you come during weekend and there will a long queue up to 8m long. 

The food they serve is quite big in portion and they surely serve in aunthentic way. 

 
Even the soft drinks come from Thailand wkwkwkkw


I will definitely put this restaurant in my routine activity agenda, with their attentive and fast service, its centainly give an additional point in my satisfaction list apart from the food itself and with their Thai song lullaby in the background can definitely bring me to Lala truly amazing Thailand. Always amazes you (as per their tourism logo)


Opening hours 12noon–3pm, 5:30pm–10pm daily



No comments:

Post a Comment